PreSonus AudioBox Studio Recording Bundle
- PSONUS-AudioBox Studio
- 8.00 LBS
A perfectly integrated USB hardware/software recording kit.
The Presonus AudioBox Studio Recording Bundle includes the AudioBox USB interface, Studio One Artist Software, M7 studio condenser microphone, HD7 studio monitoring headphones, USB cable, and microphone cable.
AudioBox is the heart of the AudioBox Studio
Why settle for a "toy" interface when you can own PreSonus quality? Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. Powered by your computer, it's compact, ruggedly built… and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording and production software on your PC or Mac.
Capture your ideas wherever you are with the PreSonus AudioBox USB 2x2 USB recording system. The AudioBox USB is a USB bus-powered audio recording interface featuring 2 microphone/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power, 2 balanced TRS outputs, and MIDI in/out. The AudioBox USB is bundled with the PreSonus Studio One Artist music creation program, and over 4 GB of virtual instruments, plug-ins, loops, and samples to get you started making music immediately.
PreSonus Audio has won numerous awards for designing the highest quality microphone preamplifiers in the industry at all price levels. The AudioBox USB is loaded with preamps that out perform any USB-based interface hands down. The preamplifiers in the AudioBox deliver high headroom, low noise and high gain giving you pure, full and rich sound.
Professional 24-bit converters
Most USB recording devices operate at 16-bit sample rate and use converters with dynamic range of less than 90dB. This translates into a pinched and relatively small sound. The AudioBox USB uses professional-grade analog to digital converters with dynamic range of 102dB and 24-bit sample rate so that the digital conversion is big, quiet and musical.
The AudioBox USB is USB bus-powered allowing you to take it anywhere inspiration hits. No wall warts, line lumps or power cables, just plug in to a powered USB port and you are ready to record.
Ready to hit the road
There’s no plastic here. The AudioBox USB is housed in an all-metal chassis with metal knobs ready to withstand the rigors of travel. Toss it in your laptop bag and mobilize your music creation and production. Whether you want to record your shows, mix on the plane or write songs in your hotel room, the AudioBox is ready.
Studio One Artist—Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
The AudioBox USB is bundled with an exceptional software package, featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist, the amazing new DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista that makes producing high-quality projects easier than ever before. As part of the Studio One Artist package, you get 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a generous bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
Studio One Artist Software is the soul of the AudioBox Studio
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
PreSonus Studio One Artist Software is a "light" version of Studio One Pro. The music creation and production application—for both Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista—makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box. Yet Studio One Artist provides a wealth of professional features despite its ease-of-use.
Studio One Artist is the next generation in audio software, and here are a few of the reasons why: fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page that literally puts the whole project right in your hands.
Far from just another music production software program, PreSonus Studio One changes the rules of the game. You get a complete application, easy-to-use from raw audio tracks to finished master with support for the latest standards and technologies.
High-End Audio Engine
Studio One Artist is based on a cutting-edge audio engine that delivers 32-bit processing on the fly ensuring high quality audio at all times.
Compatible and easy to configure
Studio One Artist is compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or CoreAudio-compliant audio interface, including, of course, the entire line of PreSonus interfaces. It recognizes your PreSonus interface, and preprogrammed templates automatically create software inputs and assign them to the appropriate hardware inputs on your PreSonus interface. You don't have to configure your music software to work with your hardware&mdashStudio One Artist does it for you.
The software stores I/O configurations with each song, for each computer, and for each device driver. As a result, you can take a song to a friend's studio, use Studio One Artist with their interface, and when you get back to your studio, it will recall the original I/O configuration for the song, as if you never left. This capability works regardless of interface.
Innovative Start Page
A powerful tool that will appeal to professionals and hobbyists alike, the Studio One's Start page allows you to access recent songs and projects, create new ones, configure external devices, and access tutorial information, demo songs, and a special PreSonus news feed. You can download updates and support materials directly from the Start page, without ever leaving Studio One Artist.
Easy to Navigate
Unlike most music production programs, PreSonus Studio One's single, straightforward workspace allows you to track, edit, and mix in one easy-to-navigate window that you can access with a single click. Or if you wish, you can separate the Console and Arrange views and can even drag them to separate displays. A compact Console view allows you to mix while viewing the arrangement so you don't have to bounce back and forth between windows. You also can switch to a larger Console view—yet another way that Studio One Artist helps you work quickly while giving you maximum flexibility.
The Arrange view employs a waveform display with user-selectable color-coding and sample-level zoom. The Arrange view shows you the big picture, while the Edit view shows you the up-close details; used together, they virtually eliminate the need to zoom in and out. The Console view contains faders, solos, mutes, pans, and other expected elements. It also includes extensive sidechaining capability.
PreSonus Studio One Artist's Browser provides instant access to effects, loops, instruments, and other key elements. You can preview any audio clip, and if the clip has tempo information encoded, it will play synced to the song tempo.
Powerful Drag-and-Drop Features
Here's where it gets really interesting: Studio One Artist's powerful drag-and-drop function allows you to drag an audio clip, effect, or a virtual instrument from the Browser directly onto a track in the Arrange or Console view. Timestretching enables Studio One Artist to automatically match tempo-encoded audio clips with song tempo. You can copy an effect or a whole chain of effects—including settings—by simply dragging to a new track in the Console view. These are just a few of the many ways that Studio One Artist's Browser and drag-and-drop implementation allow you to work quickly, without scrolling through pages of menus. It's a lot more fun too! No other music production software program even comes close.
Studio One Artist comes with 19 plug-ins from PreSonus' proprietary Native Effects Suite plug-ins, which include a wide variety of built-in effects, such as compressors, EQs, distortion, delay effects, amp modeling, and reverb. It also comes with three PreSonus virtual instruments are also bundled with Studio One, including SampleOne, a virtual sampler that offers the fastest sample mapping available. To also help your inspiration you get
PreSonus Instruments Vol. 1 (200 Instruments for built-in Presence
sample player), Ueberschall Impact Drums (32 Kits for built-in Impact drum sampler, PreSonus Loops Vol. 1 (approx. 1500 high-quality loops), Native Instruments KORE Player with factory content, Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE 3, and Toontrack EZDrummer Lite.
Easy, Intuitive MIDI Mapping
When it comes to MIDI mapping, Studio One Artist changes the rules yet again. Of course, you can record MIDI parts and then tweak them in a piano-roll editor. But the real fun starts with Control Link, the PreSonus DAW software's intuitive MIDI-mapping system. Simply move the hardware and software controls to be linked and click the Link button for instant mapping. In Global mode, hardware and software controls maintain a one-to-one relationship, so a hardware control is linked directly to one software control for the entire program. In Focus mode, control maps only apply to a particular plug-in, so you can make different control maps for each plug-in, and the Focus map is stored with the plug-in, giving you no-sweat, context-sensitive MIDI mapping.
- AudioBox USB
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac- and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control for included HD7 headphones
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
- PreSonus Studio One Software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio timestretching and resampling
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Instantly configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- M7 Microphone High-Definition Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- HD7 Headphones Professional Monitoring Headphones
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
AudioBox Studio Recording Bundle Specifications:
- Computer Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Minimum Hardware:
- PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or
- Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- DVD drive
- Intel Core Duo or Intel iCore processor or better
- 2 GB or more RAM
- DVD drive
- Windows XP SP2 or later, Vista (32- or 64-bit), or
- Windows 7
- Minimum Hardware:
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz processor or AMD Athlon X2
- 1 GB RAM
- DVD drive
- Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- 2 GB or more RAM
- DVD drive
- Microphone Preamp
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 14 Hz to 70 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1200 Ω
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- EIN (A-weighted, 55dB Gain, 150 Ω Input, 20Hz to 22 kHz): -115 dBu
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20Hz to 22 kHz): > 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (± 1dB): 0 dB to 35 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (±2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Instrument Input:
- Type ¼”
- TRS Female Unbalanced Input Impedance: 0.5 M Ω
- Line Outputs
- Type ¼” TRS
- Balanced Output Impedance: 51 Ω
- Headphone Output
- Type ¼” TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/Ch @ 60 Ω Load
- Frequency Response (±1.0 dB): 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- MIDI I/O
- Type: Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- Digital Audio
- ADC Dynamic Range (Awtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 102 dB DAC
- Dynamic Range (Awtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 110 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0dBFS: +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48
- Power: USB Bus-powered
- Main Chassis: 1/3U - steel chassis
- Dimensions: 5.5(W) X 5.5(H) X 1.75(D) inches
- Weight: 5.0 lb.
Just add a computer and your creativity!