Presonus Monitor Station - desktop studio control center
Take Command of Your Monitor and Main Mixes with this Controller!
PreSonus gives you a compact, effective unit to control your monitors and headphone mixes from one source. The Monitor Station includes controls for selecting speakers, main outs, and cue sources, with a handy central level meter. You can switch between three sets of speakers to audition mixes. Four headphone outs with individual level controls let you route cue mixes to performers while routing a main mix to your control room speakers. The setup is a snap to customize, and easy-to-read, well-lit selector buttons make it easy to use the Monitor Station in any studio lighting situation. You can also choose between a built-in talkback mic, or plug in your own via an XLR input. The Monitor Station is a value packed studio essential!
PreSonus Monitor Station Desktop Monitor Controller Features at a Glance:
- Main volume control
- Three stereo inputs (two balanced TRS, one RCA Aux/Phono)
- Three sets of balanced TRS speaker outputs each with level adjustment
- Talkback microphone with volume control to feed headphone and cue output
- XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone
- Accurate dual 8-segment LED for metering
- Four loud and clear headphone amplifiers with separate volume control and independent input source selection
- MAIN and CUE stereo output have independent input source selection
- DIM with variable level adjustment
- Aux and Phono level adjustment
- Mute and Mono
The PreSonus Monitor Station puts you in command of your monitor and main mixes!
Warranty is covered in all of our distribution territory which Includes Honduras and Bolivia.
12 Months Factory Warranty, Presonus Parts Avaliable in stock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!