Studiologic SL88 Grand Keyboard Controller
- 5.00 LBS
Studiologic SL88 Grand at a Glance:
- The unmistakable feel of a concert grand piano
- The ideal gigging controller
- TFT color display for total access
- X/Y stick controllers for real-time control
The unmistakable feel of a concert grand piano
The Studiologic SL88 Grand uses Fatar's top-of-the-line TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action with Ivory Touch and wooden white keys to give you the natural expressiveness and playing feel of a perfectly balanced grand piano. For superior performance, every key provides three contacts to accurately convey all the nuance of your performance. From delicate pianissimo to bombastic fortissimo, these keys translate every minute detail of your playing in a truly inspiring way.
The ideal gigging controller
It may sport a fully weighted 88-note keyboard, but the Studiologic SL88 Grand is quite portable, weighing in under 46 pounds - which is very much appreciated by gigging Sweetwater keyboardists. The SL88 Grand is also thoroughly professional caliber and built like a tank with a rugged all-metal casing and impact-resistant synthetic endcaps that protect the keybed and provide a sure grip when transporting.
TFT color display for total access
The Studiologic SL88 Grand features a bright, easy-to-view TFT color display that, in conjunction with a high-quality 6-way controller knob, lets you quickly and easily navigate through all SL88 Grand functions - a very intuitive setup. Three push buttons to the right of the control knob bring you back to the top level from any location in the system with just a single press.
X/Y stick controllers for real-time control
Studiologic spec'd the SL88 Grand with three X/Y stick controllers for expressive performance and direct manipulation of sound parameters. Stick 1 (which you'll typically use for pitch and modulation control) is spring-loaded in both X/Y axes. Stick 2 is spring-loaded in the X axis only. Stick 3 is free in both the X and Y axes, which is perfect for crossfades, pans, and parameter control.
Studiologic SL88 Grand Features:
- 88-note TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action with Ivory Touch and wooden white keys
- Studiologic's triple-switch detection system
- Keyboard transmits Velocity and Aftertouch information
- Keyboard feel programmable for Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (variable)
- 6 user velocity curves (editable via SL Editor software)
- 250 Programs, in 12 Groups; 4 programmable Zones
- 2 MIDI ports (separately assignable)
- 3 programmable X/Y stick controllers
- Rotary encoder with navigation controls
- 3 Function buttons
- Color graphic LCD-TFT display (320 x 240)
- Pedals connections: 2 switch, 1 continuous, 1 universal
- MIDI (5-pin DIN connectors): In, Out 1, Out 2
- USB/MIDI to Host (bus powered)
- 9-volt DC power adapter included
- Powerful SL Editor software for Mac/PC
- Magnetic Rail System for optional SL Music Stand and SL Computer Plate