G&L L-2500 Electric bass
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 13.00 LBS
- $99.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
When Leo Fender† launched the G&L L-2000™ bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and today the L-2500™ packs all the features of the latest L-2000 into a 5-string.
Like its L-2000 brother, the foundation of the L-2500 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design™ humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone™ control system, providing the sort of versatility that’ll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you’re laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, the L-2500 brings the kind of chops that’ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin’ funk. What’s more, the L-2500 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
The Tribute® Series L-2500 delivers the magic of Leo’s revolutionary design at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
• Honeyburst over Swamp Ash, clear satin neck finish, Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
• Redburst over Swamp Ash, clear satin neck finish, Maple fingerboard
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, Tribute, L-2000, Saddle-Lock, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For inquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Two Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass