Livestream Broadcaster Pro
- LS-Broadcaster Pro
- In Stock
- 2.00 LBS
- $75.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Livestream Broadcaster Pro Overview
The Livestream Broadcaster Pro allows you to stream live from the field with nearly any HDMI camera. It takes your camera's HDMI output, encodes it as H.264 video, and streams up to 1080p over to the Livestream cloud service platform for viewing on mobile devices, any web browser, or a Roku-connected TVs. The Broadcaster Pro can be setup and fully controlled using the free Livestream app for iOS and Android devices. The app also allows your phone to function as a video monitor, letting you preview exactly what you're streaming. Alternatively, an OLED status display and front panel buttons allow you to operate the device directly.
The HDMI port is standard-size, in many cases negating the need for an adapter. There is also a 3.5mm stereo audio input so that you can capture a secondary audio source along with, or in place of, the HDMI embedded audio. A headphone output is also included so you can monitor audio with confidence. For connection to the Internet, you are spoiled for choice. Where an access point is nearby, you can simply hard-wire the Broadcaster Pro with Ethernet. Alternatively, you can use 2.4 or 5 GHz Wi-Fi to connect to a wireless network. For use in the field, there is a USB port allowing you to connect a separately available 4G LTE modem, enabling true mobility.
The Broadcaster Pro powers from an internal battery expected to last over 3 hours. Additionally, there is a power adapter included for chagrining or powering from a wall outlet.
- Livestream Platform
- A paid Livestream plan, available in premium or enterprise edition, is required to use this item.
- H.264-Encoded Live Streaming
- The Livestream Pro encodes H.264/AAC video at up to 1080p at 5 Mbps, and integrates seamlessly with Livestream's streaming service. Livestream's service is supported on a range of devices, including desktop computers, iOS and Android mobile devices, and Roku
- Flexible Internet Connectivity
- The Broadcaster Pro allows you to stream your content in three ways:
- Via 2.4 or 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- A hard-wired 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection
- Using a 4G LTE USB modem (modem available separately)
- Mobile Device Operation
- Go live wirelessly and preview your stream via the free Livestream app for iOS and Android. Plus, even without a mobile device, you can still be in control using the joystick, selector button, and headphone jack directly on the Broadcaster Pro
- OLED Status Display
- A joystick on the device allows you to navigate the menu and change settings. The display shows various parameters, including stream duration, bitrate, and quality of Internet/network connection. A start/stop button makes it easy to begin or terminate a streaming session, and there is also a dedicated power and reset button
- Integrated Battery
- The built-in battery is estimated to provide over 3 hours of streaming. Additionally, an AC adapter is included for charging or powering where a wall outlet is available
UPC: 853359004157En la CajaLivestream Broadcaster Pro
- Supported Input Formats
- 576p (NTSC)
- 480p (PAL)
- Hot Shoe with 1/4"-20 Thumb Screw
- Ethernet Cable (1.25')
- PSU 18 W AC Adapter (6' Cable)
- Mini to Standard HDMI Cable (1.6')
- Modem Mounting Clip
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
Supported Formats HDMI Input 1080i
Encoder Codec: H.264/AAC
Quality: Up to 1080p at 5 Mbps
Display Type OLED screen with joystick navigation buttons System Requirements Mobile App Requires Android or iOS mobile device for setup and control via free Livestream App General Battery Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery (provides over 3 hours live streaming) Power Requirements Device: 6 to 12 VDC Dimensions 4 x 3 x 1" / 10.2 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm Weight 5 oz / 141.8 g Packaging Info Package Weight 1.45 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.6 x 6.5 x 3.6"