Livestream Studio HD550 4K Live Production Switcher
- In Stock
- 36.00 LBS
- $659.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Livestream Studio HD550 4K Overview
Equipped with all the features of Livestream Studio 3.0 but offered in a compact companion-like form factor, the Livestream Studio HD550 4K is a truly portable all-in-one live production suite that can be easily carried anywhere. Just grab it by the handle or place it in the included carry bag and take it with you wherever you need, including on a plane.
Features include ten remote cameras, two media tracks, four ISO recorders, and three graphics tracks with up to 40 hours of broadcast recording onto internal storage. Five built-in Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K cards and one Mini Monitor 4K card provide a variety of video and audio outputs, including five switchable SDI/HDMI inputs. Ingest sources in up to 4K resolution and apply effects and on-screen T-Bar duration adjustable transitions. Use the HD550 for in-venue broadcasting, live to tape production, and network and local television programming with or without streaming live to the web.
- Input / Output
- DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K input cards
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K output card
- Five HDMI/SDI switchable inputs
- Five stereo / 40 mono HD-SDI embedded audio switchable inputs
- 1/8" analog audio input
- SDI/HDMI switchable output (extended screen output using HDMI)
- 1/8" analog audio monitoring output
- Effects / Transitions
- Mixer and Effects Bank (M/E) with no upstream keyer
- SMPTE Wipe transition
- Cut & Fade auto transition with adjustable duration in frames (via on-screen T-Bar or keyboard shortcuts)
- Three graphics DSK channels
- One GFX1 channel and one GFX2 channel
- Independent or locked transition controls (fade/cut)
- Other Features
- Built-in broadcast quality format converter for every input, with automatic format detection
- Allows the use of any camera and video source without matching video formats
- Ten remote camera tracks
- Load JPG or PNG files (full transparency support with PNG files)
- Add text (set position, font, size, color) over any loaded image file within GFX1 or GFX2
- Interlacing and timecode support
- Full compatibility with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere
- Presets in up to 720p HD
- Incorporated follow feature with audio crossfade support when fading two video sources
- Facebook Live Compatibility
- Previously open only to mobile devices, Livestream's HD550 can broadcast professional productions straight to Facebook. Log in and go live.
- Chrome Browser-Based Control
- Open up Google's Chrome browser (available free for Windows, OS X, Chromebook, and Android devices) to control Livestream's studio software remotely.
- Bonded Streaming
- By leveraging multiple connections, including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G LTE, you can spread your stream bandwidth for a more reliable connection. You can also set up alternate backup connections in case your primary connection fails or becomes too slow.
- Virtual Camera Crop
- Use a single 4K input to generate multiple camera angles. A simple interface lets you divide up the master source into several 1080p or 720p "virtual cameras" that can be panned and tilted in the virtual space. Cuts and transition presets are also supported for extra production value.
- Built-In Multiview
- Monitor all your cameras in real-time thanks to the built-in multi-viewer, which features on-screen full field rate mult-iview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, two GFX and two DDR, and Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. The layout is resizable to allow for hiding of all controls to maximize multi-view screens.
- Monitor on External Screens
- The built-in NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series graphics card lets you extend the multi-view to two additional screens via DVI and HDMI connectors.
- Live Transitions
- Cut, dissolve, or select from a collection of SMPTE wipes, with feathering and positioning control. Fade time duration can be manually adjusted in frames via the on-screen T-Bar or keyboard shortcuts.
- Built-In Audio Mixer
- The integrated multi-channel audio mixer features mix automation, SDI and HDMI embedded audio, level monitoring, peak warnings, as well as channel grouping. The incorporated video switcher follow feature supports audio crossfade when fading between two video sources. The HD550 also supports the use of external audio mixers.
- Audio Input Options
- The HD550 supports embedded audio via SDI or HDMI inputs. You can also bring in separate analog audio using the 1/8" input, or from any USB audio device.
- Built-In Graphics Editor
- The two-channel graphics generator is built-in the GUI and allows you to add text, transparent images, live picture-in-picture video, countdowns, and a range of graphic effects including drop shadows, borders, crops, and more. Create templates to quickly change sports scores, lower thirds text, or other graphic elements on the fly.
- Downstream Key Overlays
- Overlays graphics as layers on top of your program mix with transparency. This is ideal for adding corner bugs, sport cording, lower thirds, picture-in-picture, and other broadcast graphics.
- Composite up to five live audio/video sources together within the graphics editor. Add a simple second camera angle, a scoreboard cam, or even a broadcast network four-person live chat over an animated background video.
- Media Recording (with ISO Recording)
- Record your program output in broadcast quality MJPEG to an AVI file for archive and editing later in your NLE software, or for playback directly within one of the Livestream Studio media players. The HD550 supports up to four simultaneous isolated recordings (ISO). Choose from clean graphics-free video, video with graphics, as well as any live camera input. You can also open the files being recorded in the media players to trim and replay segments from your live show without stopping the recording.
- Livestream Studio Media Player
- Add recorded material to your program quickly and easily with the two built-in media players. You can import popular media formats into the Livestream Studio including H.264 video, MP3, and WAV audio, build playlists, loop clips, and auto-play on transition. You can also scrub through footage and trim clips down for broadcast. When working with clips that do not match your project settings, the built-in transcoder is available for file conversion. You can even get basic instant-replay functionality by loading an ISO recording into the media player.
- The HD550 supports four simultaneous recordings. Record up to 40 hours of 1080i video at 100 Mbps in AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio to the internal 2TB SSD. Interlacing and "Time of Day" timecode are supported. Recording is fully compatible with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere.
- Remote Camera
- Desktop: Broadcast a remote computer desktop video and audio as a Livestream Studio input via your local Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Full motion and audio are supported.
Cloud: Downlink live feeds from your Livestream accounts and use it as a remote live source in your program mix.
- Integrated Live Streaming Encoder
- Livestream Studio comes with a built-in H.264/AAC multi-bit rate live streaming encoder. You can stream HD video directly to Livestream, UStream, YouTube Live, or any RTMP-compatible server or CDN (Wowza Media Server, Akami, Flash Media Server). Also supported is the ZiXi streaming protocol and 1080p streaming when using custom quality settings.
- Stream to Any Device
- Livestream supports simultaneous output to desktop browsers, Roku connected TVs, and iOS/Android devices through a combination of Flash, adaptive bit rate HLS, and RTSP streaming protocols.
- Live Video Output
- Output your live program via SDI or HDMI to large format in-venue screens, broadcast networks, or complement your workflow using external video hardware such as graphics generators, encoders, and recorders.
- Tally Light
- Use the tally light integration to let your talent and camera operators know which source is live and which source is coming next. The HD550 supports tally devices from MetaSETZ.
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- With an optional Livestream Platform Enterprise account, you can add your Google DFP ID to add mid-roll advertising to your live streams. Simply press the "Insert Advertisement" button.
- Livestream Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Use the included Livestream keyboard to quickly access essential functions and features. The keyboard works with all Livestream Studio products. A Livestream mouse and mousepad are also included.
- Phone Support
- Twelve months of free telephone support is included. Phone support is available seven days a week.
- Carry Bag
- Power Cord
- Studio Keyboard
- Rubber Feet
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Livestream Studio HD550 4K Specs
|Built-In Input/Output Cards||5 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K
1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K
|Input||5 x HDMI
5 x SDI
1 x 1/8" analog audio
|Output||1 x SDI
1 x HDMI
1 x 1/8" analog audio
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
|Supported Formats||4096 x 2160 23.98/24/25
3840 x 2160 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
10-bit, 4:2:2 (REC 601, REC 709)
24-bit, 48 kHz REF IN/Genlock (Requires genlocking the two Blackmagic Design cards via two separate connectors)
|Display||Integrated 17" / 43 cm 1920 x 1200 LED-backlit LCD|
|Streaming||Live HD streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet
Presets in up to HD 720p
Multiple simultaneous bitrates
Mobile quality for playback over 3G on mobile devices (iPhone / Android)
Integrated live streaming to RTMP compatible servers/services
|Recording||Approx. 40 hours at 1080i with recorder set at 100 Mbps MJPEG AVI (using 2 TB built-in SSD)|
|CPU||Intel Broadwell-E Core i7 6900K 3.2 GHz Eight-Core processor
20 MB cache, 140 W, Socket LGA 2011-v4
|RAM||64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM|
|Storage||2 TB Samsung EVO SSD|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GT 730|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Dimensions||On Top: 14.8 x 17.3 x 3.0" / 37.6 x 43.9 x 7.6 cm
On Bottom: 4.2" / 10.7 cm
|Weight||19 lb / 8.6 kg|
|Package Weight||31.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.3 x 17.6 x 14.8"