Livestream Studio One UHD 4K with 2 x HDMI Inputs
- In Stock
- 20.00 LBS
- $349.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Livestream Studio One Overview
The Livestream Studio One UHD 4K with 2 x HDMI Inputs is an all-in-one 4K switcher with pre-installed Livestream Studio production software. Connect up to two HDMI or ten NDI sources, and stream to in-venue screens or to the web using the built-in multi-bit rate encoder via HDMI, Ethernet, or wireless using the built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. The Studio One 4K outputs 4K30 and can record up to 20 hours of broadcast-quality HD video. Also included is a 12-month telephone support plan, a configurable, color-coded Livestream production keyboard, and a mouse with mouse pad. The Studio One 4K supports embedded audio from HDMI and NDI input sources, as well as analog audio via two 1/4" inputs. Audio monitoring is available via a 3.5mm output.
The pre-installed Livestream Studio live production software provides a full-field rate multiview that displays all live inputs, graphics, and media players in real time. The multiview features audio monitoring for each input and audio PPM overlay with peak hold on all inputs and outputs. In terms of graphics, the Studio One 4K supports three graphic layers and two video media tracks. Two layers can be overlayed and mixed with transparency. Add text, images, live picture-in-picture, countdown graphics, and more.
- New Features Studio 5 Software
- Vimeo Integration
- Simple mode
- Bring multiple Mevos into Studio as remote cameras over Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Import any popular media format, loop clips, make playlists, add recordings as clips in the list, and export clips as .mp4 files for easy sharing
- Frame-accurate media playback and scrubbing
- Multiple simultaneous ISO recordings
- Multi-network bonding
- Built-in RTMP server
- Audio mixer with groups
- External multiview
- Dropbox integration
- NDI protocol support
- Facebook Live Compatibility
- Previously open only to mobile devices, Livestream can broadcast professional productions straight to Facebook. Log in and go live.
- Chrome Browser-Based Control
- Use Google's Chrome browser (available free for Windows, OS X, Chromebook, and Android devices) to control Livestream's studio software remotely.
- Bonded Streaming
- By leveraging multiple connections including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and 3G/4G LTE, you can spread your stream bandwidth for a more reliable connection. You can also set up alternate backup connections in case your primary connection fails or becomes too slow.
- Built-In Multiview
- Monitor all your cameras in real time thanks to the built-in multiviewer. The multiviewer features on-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, two GFX, two DDR, and Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. The layout is realizable to allow for hiding of all controls to maximize multiview screens.
- Live Transitions
- Cut, dissolve, or select from a collection of SMPTE wipes with feathering and positioning control. Fade time durations can be manually adjusted in frames via the on-screen T-bar or keyboard shortcuts.
- Built-In Audio Mixer
- The integrated multichannel audio mixer features mix automation, embedded audio, level monitoring, peak warnings, as well as channel grouping. The incorporated video switcher follow feature supports audio crossfade when fading between two video sources.
- Built-In Graphics Editor
- The three-channel graphics generator is built into the GUI and allows you to add text, transparent images, live picture-in-picture video, countdowns, and a range of graphic effects including drop shadows, borders, crops, and more. Create templates to quickly change sport scores, lower-third text, or other graphic elements on the fly.
- Downstream Key Overlays
- Overlay graphics as layers on top of your program mix with transparency. This is ideal for adding corner bugs, sport cording, lower thirds, picture-in-picture, and other broadcast graphics.
- Composite up to five live audio/video sources together within the graphics editor. Add a simple second camera angle, a scoreboard cam, or even a broadcast network four-person live chat over an animated background video.
- Livestream Studio Media Player
- Add recorded material to your program quickly and easily with the two media players built into Livestream Studio. You can import popular media formats such as H.264 video, MP3, and WAV audio), build playlists, loop clips, and autoplay on transition. You can also scrub through footage and trim clips down for broadcast. When working with clips that do not match your project settings, the built-in transcoder is available for file conversion. You can even get basic instant-replay functionality by loading an ISO recording into the media player.
- Remote Camera
- Desktop: Broadcast a remote computer desktop video and audio as a Livestream Studio input via your local Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Full motion and audio are supported.
Cloud: Downlink live feeds from your Livestream accounts and use it as a remote live source in your program mix.
- Integrated Live Streaming Encoder
- Livestream Studio comes with a built-in H.264/AAC multi-bit rate live streaming encoder. You can stream HD video directly to Livestream, Ustream, YouTube Live, or any RTMP-compatible server or CDN (Wowza Media Server, Akami, Flash Media Server). Also supported is the ZiXi streaming protocol and 1080p streaming when using custom quality settings.
- Stream to Any Device
- Livestream supports simultaneous output to desktop browsers, Roku-connected TVs, and iOS/Android devices through a combination of Flash, adaptive bit rate HLS, and RTSP streaming protocols.
- Live Video Output
- Output your live program via SDI or HDMI to large-format in-venue screens, broadcast networks, or complement your workflow using external video hardware such as graphics generators, encoders, and recorders.
- Tally Light
- Use the tally light integration to let your talent and camera operators know which source is live and which source is coming next.
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- With an optional Livestream Platform Enterprise account, you can add your Google DFP ID to add mid-roll advertising to your live streams. Simply press the "Insert Advertisement" button.
- Livestream Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Use the included Livestream keyboard to quickly access essential functions and features. The keyboard works with all Livestream Studio products. A Livestream mouse and mouse pad are also included.
- Phone Support
- Twelve months of free telephone support is included. Phone support is available seven days a week.
- Mouse Pad
- Bits & Bobs Box
- USB Recovery Drive & Insert
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Livestream Studio One Specs
|Input||HDMI: 2 x HDMI 1.4a
NDI: 1 x RJ45 (shared)
|Output||Program: 1 x HDMI
Multiview: 1 x HDMI
Gigabit Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 (bidirectional, shared)
|Media Sources||2 x DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder)
3 x GFX (graphics)
2 x Color bars / background color
|Video Switcher/Mixer||1 x M/E with no upstream keyer|
|Recording Format||AVI MJPEG up to 150 MB/s
MP4/h.264 up to 100 MB/s
|Playback Media Formats||GFX: JPEG or PNG image files (PNG images fully adjustable in transparency)
DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov and .avi), AAC, MP3
|Live Streaming||Live HD streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet
Presets in up to HD 720p
Multiple simultaneous bit rates
Mobile quality for playback over 3G on mobile devices (iPhone / Android)
Integrated live streaming to RTMP compatible servers/services
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||10.28 x 6.22 x 7.2" / 26.11 x 15.8 x 18.29 cm|
|Weight||6.3 lb / 2.9 kg|
|Package Weight||12.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.9 x 12.5 x 12.3"|