- In Stock
- 2.00 LBS
- $85.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- Extension for the Live Event Camera
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Powers/Charges Live Event Camera
- IPX4 Weather Resistance
- 10 Hours of Battery Life
- Ethernet Connection
- USB Modem/Power Output
- Full Charge in About 5 Hours
- Versatile Mounting Options
Mevo MV103ABL Overview
Do more with your Livestream Live Event Camera by attaching it to the Mevo Boost. Once attached via the electronic interface, the Boost becomes an extension of the Live Event Camera. Inside the Boost is a 12,000mAh battery which can increase the operating time of the Live Event Camera from one hour to 10 hours. Near the base of the Boost are 3 ports; one Ethernet port for reliable data transfer when streaming, a USB type-A port which can either charge a smartphone or connect to an LTE stick for wireless streaming, and a USB mini-B port for charging and powering the Boost itself. A 5/8"-27 screw at the base can be adapted to fit 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads via adapters included with the Live Event Camera, and will natively mount to a standard microphone stand thread.
- Weather Resistance
- With an IPX4 rating when properly connected to the camera, you can use the combination of Live Event Camera and Boost in inclement weather conditions.
- Extended Battery Life
- With a 5-hour charge, the Boost provides up to 10 hours of operation to the Live Event Camera with its internal 12,000mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Ethernet Connection
- Use the Ethernet port for streaming events over your network with a more reliable connection compared to Wi-Fi.
- LTE Ready
- Use the USB type-A port to plug in an LTE modem and stream from anywhere you can get an LTE signal (see the Mevo website for supported devices and networks).
- Power Options
- While the mounted Live Event Camera is charged with the Boost's connection, the USB type-A port can also be used to power/charge a USB accessory, e.g. your smartphone, simultaneously.
- Mounting Options
- The base of the Boost replicates the base of the Live Event Camera in that it features a 5/8"-27 thread. By itself the Boost can be unobtrusively mounted on a standard microphone stand, or, using the 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 adapters included with the Live Event Camera, to a standard tripod.