PreSonus Eris E44 Dual 4.5" Powered Studio Monitor 90W 2-way Powered Studio Monitor, with Dual 4.5" LF/MF Drivers and 1.25" HF Driver (each)
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 12.00 LBS
- $79.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Wide, True Sound
Expect accurate response, a surprisingly wide frequency range, and exceptional stereo imaging with PreSonus Eris E44 powered studio monitors. With a single silk-dome tweeter positioned between two woofers, Eris E44 monitors create a large sonic sweet spot with smooth on- and off-axis response which will help you make better mix decisions. With their acoustic tuning controls to compensate for proximity to walls or corners, these monitors will sound great in just about any room. Whether you position them vertically or horizontally, PreSonus Eris E44 powered monitors are outstanding in their class.
PreSonus Eris E44 Active Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Dual-woofer design for larger sonic sweet spot
- Acoustic tuning compensates for nearby walls and corners
- Position vertically or horizontally to fit your mix space
Dual-woofer design for larger sonic sweet spot
The Eris E44 is designed with its 1.25" high-frequency tweeter between two 4.5" Kevlar drivers for low- and mid-frequencies. The Kevlar drivers run in parallel and cover the same frequency range. PreSonus explains that this gives the Eris E44 improved off-axis response and spatial resolution. You can expect highly detailed sound that won't fall apart when you move your head a few inches away from your mix position.
Acoustic tuning compensates for nearby walls and corners
We've helped design countless studios here at Musical Garage, and we know that room anomalies and bass buildup are big challenges in small mixing spaces. Even if you're forced to put your Eris E44 monitors close to a wall or corner, acoustic tuning controls on the rear panel will help reduce muddiness and smeared stereo imaging.
Position vertically or horizontally to fit your mix space
PreSonus designed the Eris E44 to serve up accurate sound and wide stereo imaging, whether you set them up vertically or horizontally. Whichever orientation works best for your studio, you can expect true sound from Eris E44 monitors.
PreSonus Eris E44 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Active studio monitors with 90 watts of Class A/B bi-amplification
- Dual Kevlar woofers provide solid lows and detailed mids
- Wide sonic sweet spot with smooth on- and off-axis performance
- Can be positioned vertically or horizontally with equally impressive results
- Acoustic tuning controls help compensate for unwanted bass buildup due to room characteristics
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6dB to +6dB) help further fine-tune the sound for your room
Detailed stereo imaging is yours with PreSonus Eris E44 studio monitors!
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:2 x 4.5"
- HF Driver Size:1.25"
- Total Power:90W
- Crossover Frequency:2.9kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:103 dB SPL @ 1m
- Features:Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, Mid and High frequency boost/cut
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl laminated, MDF
- Weight:11.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Eris44