PreSonus Studio 1824 USB Audio Interface USB Audio Interface, 18-in/18-out, with 8 XMAX Preamps, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, Word Clock Output, DSP Monitor Mixer, and Bundled Software
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 5.00 LBS
- $89.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
High-channel-count Interface Value From PreSonus
Whether you're just getting started with recording or you need more inputs than your current interface provides, the PreSonus Studio 1824 is what you're looking for. Eight sweet XMAX preamps give your mics and instruments a big, open sound; while extra ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O provides the flexibility you need to record up to 18 inputs at once. You also get 18 outputs for extra monitoring flexibility and external effects processing possibilities. And when you've got your sound dialed in you can start recording right away with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, and UC Surface software.
If you're just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1824 will give you everything you need to hit the ground running — just add music! If you've been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1824 will not disappoint. Take it from Musical Garage: no matter what kind of recording you do, the PreSonus Studio 1824 USB audio interface will exceed your expectations.
Exceptional audio quality
From the XMAX Class A microphone preamps to the high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters, the PreSonus Studio 1824's audio quality belies its price. XMAX preamps run on 30V power rails, while most budget preamps run on 10V–18V. The higher voltage gives you more headroom and a richer overall sound. Whether you're plugging in your favorite studio microphone or recording your guitar or bass direct, you'll love the results you get with the Studio 1824.
PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW included
The Studio 1824 comes with PreSonus StudioOne Artist DAW software, ready for you to start making music right out of the box. With unlimited recording tracks, an easy-to-use interface, and gigabytes of third-party content to get you started, you'll be amazed at what you can produce with this DAW software — and it's free with your Studio 1824! Also included are the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite and UC Surface software.
Wireless interface control for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
Thanks to UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android you can control the 1824's software wirelessly! No matter where you're at in your studio, you'll have control over the most-used parameters like channel levels, mutes, panning, and more. It's highly convenient, and perfect for those sessions where you're both the engineer and a musician.
FREE Plug-in Suite for Your Favorite DAW
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto or the SDRR2tube from Klanghelm, add rhythm and bring sound to life with Output's Movement, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Studio 1824 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB 2.0 18x18 1RU audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8 ¼” TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O:18 x 18
- Number of Preamps:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:6 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:8 x 1/4" TRS (line), 2 x 1/4" TRS (main)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Clock I/O:Out
- Software:Studio One Artist, UC Surface Control, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite (Eventide, Lexicon, Maag Audio, Brainworx, Arturia)
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel 2GHz i5 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel/AMD 2GHz Multi-core Processor or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:4.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:STUDIO 1824