PreSonus Studio 192 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 Audio Interface with 8 XMAX Microphone Preamps, DSP-powered Fat Channel Processing, Monitor Control, and Talkback
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 6.00 LBS
- $99.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Top PreSonus Features for Your Studio!
Featuring many of the advantages that have made the StudioLive series one of the most popular mixer lineups at Musical Garage, the PreSonus Studio 192 audio interface offers you the performance and flexibility you need. This 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 audio interface comes loaded with an extensive central control section, which includes monitor management that utilizes the DSP-driven monitor mixing. The Studio 192's onboard DSP extends well beyond zero-latency monitoring, providing PreSonus's Fat Channel EQ and dynamics on every input channel. All told, you get incredible bang for your buck with the PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface.
StudioLive Fat Channel processing enhances your inputs
The Studio 192 brings PreSonus's acclaimed StudioLive Fat Channel DSP to a dedicated recording platform, making it extremely easy to record well-polished sound, without extra gear or added latency. Thanks to Fat Channel processing, each of the Studio 192's input channels offers you a 3-band semi-parametric EQ plus dynamics, including gating, compression, expansion, and limiting. On top of that, the Studio 192 features DSP routing, giving you the option of zero-latency monitoring whenever you need it.
Command-center functions offer mixer-style convenience
Fat Channel processing isn't the only thing the Studio 192 borrows from the StudioLive series. If you're looking for an audio interface that offers you a more mixing-console-style workflow, then you'll love the Studio 192's command center functions. For starters, there's a talkback mic onboard that you can route to any mix, making it easy to communicate with artists via their headphone monitors. Speaking of headphones, the Studio 192 comes equipped with a pair of stereo headphone amplifiers, which make monitoring easy. Top it off with speaker switching plus Dim and Mono options, and the Studio 192 is the perfect centerpiece for any modest studio.
High-quality pres and converters meet high-speed USB 3.0
Loaded with eight remote-controllable XMAX microphone preamps, in addition to instrument and line-level inputs, the Studio 192 offers you the clear and versatile sound that's made PreSonus StudioLive mixers and audio interfaces the mainstays of project studios around the world. With eight balanced TRS outputs, two headphone outputs, and a selection of digital I/O, the 26-in/32-out Studio 192 lets you track whole bands right out of the box and provides you with plenty of room to grow. And thanks to its ultra-high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity, latency isn't an issue when you're tracking through a PreSonus Studio 192.
FREE Plug-in Suite for Your Favorite DAW
PreSonus delivers more value than ever with their mixers and interfaces, thanks to the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambience with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 Audio Interface Features:
- High-quality, low-latency 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 audio interface and control center
- 8 remote-controllable, Class A XMAX microphone preamps let you record whole bands
- DSP-powered Fat Channel on all inputs includes 3-band EQ and dynamics processing
- Monitor selection, talkback mic, Dim, and Mute functions offer center-section-style control
- 2 high-volume headphone outputs with independent source selection make collaboration easy
- USB 3.0 connectivity provides extremely low latency even at 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Integrates beautifully with PreSonus Studio One (Studio One Artist included)
Build your recording rig around the extremely agile PreSonus Studio 192!
- Computer Connectivity:USB 3.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:26 x 32
- Number of Preamps:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Yes
- Analog Inputs:8 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (Main), 8 x 1/4" (Line), 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coax, 2 x Optical
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax, 2 x Optical
- Clock I/O:2 x Word Clock
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:4.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Studio 192