PreSonus Studio 2|4 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface with 24-bit/192kHz Resolution, 2 XMAX-L Solid-state Microphone Preamplifiers, Headphone Output, and MIDI I/O
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 2.00 LBS
- $49.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
XMAX Pres in an Ultra-portable USB-C Interface
The 2-in/2-out PreSonus Studio 2|4 USB audio interface presents PreSonus's award-winning XMAX preamp technology in its most portable format to date. There are two XMAX-L solid-state preamps onboard, which deliver clear sound and plenty of headroom while still running exclusively on USB-C bus power. Those of us at Musical Garage who spend a lot of time recording and producing when and where we can find the time appreciate the flexible converters PreSonus chose for their Studio 2|4 USB, which accommodates up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution audio. Between its ladder-style LED meters and direct monitoring, it's easy to stay on top of your levels and keep your sound as clean as possible. There's also MIDI I/O onboard for your synths and other MIDI-equipped hardware. And when it comes to recording, the Studio 2|4 USB not only has you covered with PreSonus's popular Studio One Artist DAW software, but it also comes loaded with seven world-class studio gear emulations, courtesy of the PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
Award-winning XMAX preamps onboard
Ever since PreSonus's first generation XMAX preamps hit the market, Musical Garage engineers have been huge fans of their naturally warm and vibrant sound. The Studio 2|4 USB showcases the new solid-state XMAX-L preamp generation. These pres still offer the signature sound. At the same time, they can be impressively clear. Just pull back the gain a little, and you'll still have loads of volume with plenty of headroom to spare.
Professional-level digital resolution available
Speaking of headroom, thanks to the Studio 2|4 USB's high-quality digital converters, you get an impressive 115dB of dynamic range that allows you to capture every nuance and sonic detail of your source. What's more, these converters are capable of operating at up to 192kHz resolution, allowing you to go well past the 96kHz of professional studio work and future-proof your recordings for the high-quality standards yet to come. In other words, whether you need ultra-high resolution audio for sound-design work or simply want to capture your recordings in the greatest possible sonic detail, your Studio 2|4 USB is ready for the job.
MIDI I/O offers extended hardware control
Need to hook up MIDI gear? Your Studio 2|4 USB has that covered too. It lets you connect everything from old-school controller keyboards to modern digitally controlled guitar amps, all via a set of traditional 5-pin MIDI ports. Simple, foolproof, and easy to use, you'll be amazed at how often these connections prove to be useful.
Killer software package included
Packaged with Studio One Artist, the Studio 2|4 USB provides you with everything you need to start recording on your computer. And to take it to the next level, PreSonus includes the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of seven popular plug-ins covers models of top studio gear from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx_opto, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus Studio 2|4 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface
- Ultra-fast USB-C connection
- Loaded with 2 clear and dynamic XMAX-L solid-state microphone preamplifiers
- Capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz studio-grade digital resolution
- Stay on top of your mix with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows PCs
- Packaged with the PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, which includes 7 AAX/VST/AU plug-ins that model top studio gear
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Studio Magic Plug-in Suite (download)
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" TRS (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x USB-C 2.0
- Software:Studio One Artist (download), Loops/Sample content (download)
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel 2GHz Multi-core Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel / AMD 2GHZ Multi-core Processor or higher
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Weight:2 lbs.