PreSonus StudioLive 24 Series III 24-channel Digital Mixer with 24 Mic Preamps, 25 Motorized Faders, 38x38 USB Audio Interface, 55x55 AVB Ethernet Interface, Built-in SD Card Recorder, + Studio One Artist DAW
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 30.00 LBS
- $249.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The most powerful mixer in its class.
The StudioLive® 24 digital console/recorder is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. This third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 25 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 25 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 24 actually improves upon PreSonus®' legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations. The StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that's equally formidable in live and studio applications.
Integrated multitrack recording and virtual soundcheck — no computer required.
PreSonus Capture™ recording software is an intuitive, rock-solid multitrack recording application with virtual soundcheck. It’s installed directly into the StudioLive 24 so you can leave your laptop at home. Capture’s one-touch recording makes it easy to record to the StudioLive 24’s onboard SD multitrack recorder. When you're finished recording, open your Capture session in Studio One® for Mac® and Windows® (included), and the entire mix scene will transfer to your Studio One session, including fader levels, Fat Channel settings, and, yes, any drum solos that you may have had to endure that night.
A re-envisioned Fat Channel.
The StudioLive 24’s Fat Channel has received a major overhaul while continuing to offer digital precision with the heart and soul of analog. Our new Fat Channel implements a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel, from classic tube limiters to passive EQs. And in addition to channel processing, the StudioLive 24 offers 6-band, fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs. Enjoy extensive, studio-style processing when recording on location or running shows on the road!
Define your own layouts, views, and workflows.
StudioLive 24 goes above and beyond in providing ways to customize things to best fit the way you work. Now you can customize your Fat Channel layout, putting the parameters you care about most right at your fingertips. There are even several workflow options to personalize your mixing experience. For instance, you can control the mixer with a multiple iPads and—optionally—a computer, each running UC Surface with a different view, enabling you to see and touch all of the controls you need at a given time.
- Type:Digital Console/Recorder
- Channels:24 physical, 32 internal
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:12 x XLR (mic), 12 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:Switchable per channel
- Inputs - Line:4 x 1/4" (2 stereo aux in), 1 x Stereo RCA (tape in)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 1 x XLR (mono sum)
- Outputs - Other:8 x XLR (mix out), 8 x 1/4" (mix out), 1 x Stereo RCA (tape out)
- Inputs - Digital:Bluetooth streaming
- Outputs - Digital:1 x XLR (AES)
- Busses/Groups:16 FlexMix Bus (subgroups, matrix mixes, aux mixes)
- Talkback:1 x XLR (with phantom power)
- Data I/O:1 x Ethercon (AVB Audio Network), 1 x RJ45 (network control)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB (38 x 38), Ethernet (AVB 55 x 55)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Faders:25 x touch-sensitive, motorized
- EQ Bands:Parametric EQ per channel, Graphic, Vintage EQ's
- Effects:Reverb, Delay, Vintage modeling, Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Signal Processing:Fat Channel processing (filter, gate, compressor)
- Transport Controls:Yes
- DAW Control:Yes (Studio One)
- Screen:7" touchscreen
- Storage:SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
- Software:Studio One Artist (Windows,Mac), QMix-UC control software (iOS, Android), UC Surface touch (Windows, Mac, iPad)
- Weight:30 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:SLMAD24