Sennheiser e609 Silver Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic Supercardioid Guitar Amplifier Microphone
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 1.00 LBS
- $35.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Tonal Character For Guitar Amps!
Building on the performance and popularity of the Evolution 609 and legendary MD 409 dynamic microphones, Sennheiser has re-engineered the e609's capsule for a punchier sound with more clarity to better capture the raw energy of guitar amps and loud brass instruments. Musicians and engineers flocked to the e609 due to its distinctive side-address design, supercardioid pickup pattern and famous low-mid growl. The tonal character has been tailored to more closely match that of the original MD 409 and cosmetically the new mic will be identified by the silver front grille, which will also help to orient the microphone correctly, even in dim stage lighting. The frequency response of the e609 Silver is 40Hz to 18kHz; sensitivity is 1.5mV/Pa; and nominal impedance is 350 Ohms.
The physical construction and side-address configuration of the e609 is identical to its predecessors in that placement remains exactly the same. Simply hang it in front of the amp's speaker and it will faithfully pickup any sound the amp can dish out.Sennheiser e609 Silver Dynamic Mic Features at a Glance:
- Supercardioid Dynamic Mic
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodynum ferrous magnet with boron keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Metal construction-rugged and reliable
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- 10-year factory warranty
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-18kHz
- Output Impedance:350 ohms
- Color:Dark Gray
- Weight:0.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:500074