Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Wireless Handheld Microphone System - A Range XS Wireless System with SKM 835-XSW Handheld Microphone Transmitter, and EM-XSW 1 Receiver - A Range (548-572MHz)
- Senn-XSW 1-835-507115
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 6.00 LBS
- $99.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
A Streamlined, Easy-to-use Wireless System from Sennheiser
The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 bundles great sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless system. The transmitter employs an 835 cardioid capsule with a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling. Convenient features like one-button scanning and synchronization are housed in a streamlined receiver with built-in antennas. Intuitive icon-based indicators make operation a piece of cake. Use up to 10 systems simultaneously. The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 is a great handheld wireless system for singers, presenters, and instrumentalists.
XS Wireless 1 systems deliver Sennheiser quality for less
Sennheiser XS Wireless 1 systems combine modern looks with great sound and ease of use. At Sweetwater, we appreciate that XS Wireless 1 systems can operate up to 10 channels simultaneously. And their wallet-friendly price allows first-time and budget-contained users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser quality.
835 capsule exhibits excellent onstage performance
The Sennheiser XSW 1-835 is outfitted with their 835 capsule. For a great all-around stage mic, you can't beat the 835. Its cardioid pickup pattern yields superior feedback and off-axis rejection. Its balanced frequency response exhibits a warm, smooth sound. And its SPL handling is second to none. You'll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
Sennheiser — exceptional sound quality and reliability
The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists worldwide know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their ruggedness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. Onstage, artists know that when they're handed an e865, e935, e945 or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can expect studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser's evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
Sennheiser XSW 1-835 Handheld Wireless System Features:
- Easy-to-use handheld wireless system with great sound
- 1-button scanning and synchronization make setup easy
- 835 capsule exhibits a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling
- Intuitive icon-based indicators for simple operation
- Streamlined design offers a sleek, modern appearance
- Internal diversity receiver antennas for a simplified look
- Use up to 10 systems simultaneously
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:10
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:548-572 MHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:10 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:10.2" x 1.96"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.54 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:7.87" x 5.0" x 1.65"
- Receiver: Weight:1.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:507115