Breathtaking to look at, a joy to hear, and a thrill to play.
Made in the Czech Republic by master craftsmen, this neck-thru bass offers you all the premium playing quality and stunning looks for which Spector basses are renowned. It features the fully carved and curved original NS body shape. The body is of solid alder and the wings have 3 layers: figured maple on top, a slice of walnut, and an alder back for a stronger fundamental. Graphite-reinforced 3-piece rock maple neck has a 24-fret rosewood fretboard decorated with crown mother-of-pearl inlays. American-made EMG active pickups and deluxe Spector 9-volt TonePump EQ circuit deliver the ultimate in output and tonal range. Solid brass Spector locking bridge. Gold-plated hardware.
- 34" scale
- Alder body with quilted top
- EMG-P neck pickup
- EMG-J bridge pickup
- Active EMG USA pickups with Spector active TonePump circuit
- Graphite-reinforced 3-piece rock maple neck
- 24-fret rosewood fretboard
- Crown mother-of-pearl fretboard inlays
- Gold-plated hardware: Spector solid brass bridge, Schaller tuners, and locking strap buttons
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Customers Also Viewed