Laney GH100R 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Black and Red
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 20.00 LBS
- $129.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The GHR amp is a result of Laney working with guitarists and how they interact with their tube amps. Tube tone is composed with what Laney has come to describe as “RED” and “BLACK” tone elements: RED is tube preamp distortion, in which ECC83 tubes add drive. BLACK is output tube distortion which increases as the power tubes are driven harder. GHR allows the player to balance RED and BLACK elements to seek the sweet spot in each player’s setup.
Laney GH100R 2 Channel Tube Guitar Head Features
- The result of intensive design and development in Great Britain, the GH100R delivers 100 watts RMS of pure, rich, warm tube power from an EL34 loaded output section.
- Both of the GH100R’s channels can be configured to be used either clean or driven, with each channel producing subtle differences in tone depending on how you tweak them. This is the ‘amp tweaker’s’ delight! Whether its funk or melodic rock, whether you’re a hybrid picker or a shredder, the GH100R delivers outstanding, dynamic, complex, rich & colourful guitar tones.
CONTROL THE MASTER
- The GH100R’s unique Master Output control allows you to dial in just the right balance of pre-amp v’s power-amp distortion to find the sweet spot. A Master Tone control also allows tonal adjustment at the end of signal chain.
- The 3 band tone stack is shared between channels giving a simple yet effective tone palette. A Pull Shift function also increases the tonal flexibility of the mid-range.
STUDIO QUALITY DIGITAL REVERB
- Studio-quality digital reverb gives rich ambience to the sound via a rotary control. A Pull Focus function adds further variation according to preference.
XLR DI WITH SPEAKER EMULATION
- A Balanced XLR DI with switchable cabinet emulation allows the GHR tone to be sent direct to the mixing desk without the need to mic.
- The GH100R comes with 2-way footswitch and transport cover included.
- Cabinet Design: Rugged Plywood cabinet with two color covering, black stringing, comfortable top edge bar handles
- Channels: 2
- Channel Controls: Channel 1 - Drive. Channel 2 Drive and Volume
- Class: Class AB
- DI Socket: Balanced DI output POST output section with Speaker Emulation
- Equalization: Passive Bass, Middle (Pull SHIFT), Treble & Master Tone
- Footswitch: FS2 included
- FX Loop(s): (series/switchable level)
- Inputs: 1 x Jack input
- Output Valves: 4 x EL34
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Preamp Valves: 4 x 12AX7
- Reverb: Yes - high quality digital reverb with PULL FOCUS
- Speaker connections: 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 16 Ohms, 1 x 4 Ohms & 2 x 8 ohms
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD inches): 10 x 26 x 11.5
- Weight: Unit 47.5lbs, Packed 43lbs
- Bright Switch: Channel 1 - PULL BRIGHT
- Cabinet Emulation: Cabinet Emulated post output section DI out
- Cover: Supplied with custom embroidered slip cover
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Master Section: Master Tone, Master Output
- MP3 Input: Yes - mini jack