PreSonus Sceptre S6- 2-way 6.5" Coaxial Near Field Studio Monitor with DSP Processing New!
Next-gen Coaxial Monitors from PreSonus!
The PreSonus Sceptre S6 is the company's next-gen 2-way studio monitor. Bi-amplified with 180 watts of Class D power, the Sceptre S6 employs a cutting-edge coaxial design and acoustic-adjustment controls facilitated by a 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core processor and advanced Temporal Equalization technology. The result of all this high-tech engineering? Wide panoramic soundstaging, astonishing detail, and stunning dynamics. If you want to make great-sounding music, you've got to be able to hear what you're doing. With the PreSonus Sceptre S6, you can.
PreSonus Sceptre S6 Active 6.5" Studio Monitor Features at a Glance:
- 2-way active studio monitor with 6.5" LF and 1" HF in coaxial configuration
- CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design
- Symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core, active floating-point DSP
- Acoustic-tuning controls let you tune your monitors to your room
- Bi-amplified with 180W of Class D power; internal heat sink and power supply
Hear exactly with you're recording with the PreSonus Sceptre S6!
Warranty is covered in all of our distribution territory which Includes Honduras and Bolivia.
12 Months Factory Warranty, Presonus Parts Avaliable in stock
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed