Audix AP41 OM2 Handheld Wireless Microphone System - A Band 40 Series Wireless System with OM2 Handheld Microphone with H60 Transmitter, and R41 Receiver - A Band (522-554MHz)
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 7.00 LBS
- $99.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
An Easy-to-use Handheld Wireless System from Audix
Take guesswork out of the equation with the Audix AP41 OM2 handheld wireless microphone system. At Musical Garage, we love the AP41 OM2's simplicity. Setup is a breeze, thanks to its one-touch scan and sync functions. Ease-of-use takes nothing away from the AP41 OM2's performance, however. Its uber-durable R41 receiver features a sleek, modern design with easy-to-navigate menus. Its H60 handheld transmitter is integrated with Audix's popular OM2 dynamic microphone, delivering ample warmth with a slight midrange boost for vocal intelligibility. Whether you're a singer, musician, performer, or presenter, the Audix AP41 OM2 is an excellent handheld wireless microphone system.
R41 single rackmountable receiver makes setup a piece of cake
The AP41 OM2's R41 single rackmountable receiver features durable metal construction, making it supremely road worthy. 106 pre-coordinated frequencies make setup child's play. One-touch auto scan searches for a clear channel and one-touch auto sync links the receiver to a transmitter, further extending the AP41 OM2's ease-of-setup and reliability. A high-contrast LCD display combined with intuitive menus simplifies system navigation. And with its 300-foot operating range, you're guaranteed a worry-free onstage experience.
H60 handheld transmitter delivers versatile wireless performance
The AP41 OM2's H60 handheld transmitter's elegant slimline body is compact, well-balanced, and comfortable to hold. Its 64MHz wide spectrum transmitter works with all Performance Series receivers. This versatile handheld transmitter is compatible with Audix's OM Series dynamic microphones and VX5 condensers, thanks to its modular, interchangeable capsule assembly. A high-contrast LCD display makes checking group, channel, and battery levels effortless. Its sturdy metal housing makes it tough enough for hard gigging.
Audix's OM2 is a quality workhorse mic for vocals and instruments
The Audix OM2 is a great all-around handheld dynamic mic for vocals and a wide range of instruments. Its hypercardioid pattern offers excellent off-axis rejection. The OM2 features a VLM type-B capsule which delivers warm low mids with a slight midrange boost for vocal intelligibility. This mic features a proprietary anti-feedback design for great handling, and it's built to last!
R41 single rackmountable receiver ensures trouble-free setup
- 106 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy, and reliable operation
- One-touch auto scan searches for a clear channel
- One-touch auto sync links the receiver to a transmitter
- High-contrast LCD display with intuitive menus for easy system navigation
- Soft keys offer control of output levels, squelch, pilot, and lockout
- 300-foot operating range guarantees a worry-free onstage experience
- XLR and 1/4" outputs off excellent flexibility
- Durable, road-worthy metal construction
- Elegant slimline body is compact, well-balanced, and comfortable to hold
- 64MHz wide spectrum transmitter works with all Performance Series receivers
- Modular, interchangeable capsule assembly is compatible with Audix's OM Series dynamic microphones and VX5 condensers
- High-contrast LCD display makes checking group, channel, and battery levels effortless
- 10 hours of operation with 2 AA batteries
- Sturdy, gig-proof metal housing
- Optimized to sound great on small- to medium-sized PA systems
- Hypercardioid pattern offers excellent off-axis rejection
- Superior transient response renders superb accuracy
- VLM type-B capsule delivers warm low mids with a slight midrange boost for vocal intelligibility
- Proprietary anti-feedback design for great handling
- Durable scratch-resistant spring steel grille
Handheld H60 transmitter delivers versatile wireless performance
OM2 is a great all-around mic for vocals and instruments
We wanted you to know that all of the wireless systems you see here – and all of the wireless systems available at Musical Garage – are 100% compliant with the Federal Communication Commission's new rules governing wireless systems. You can be confident that these systems will work within the FCC's currently permitted frequency/power ranges. Please be aware that systems operating in the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz range are now operating outside the FCC's new guidelines. To find out more, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones or give them a call at (888) CALL-FCC.
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 8 systems
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:A band 522-554 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-16kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld w/ Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:10 hours
- Transmitter: Weight:11 oz.
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:0.5U
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.07" x 8.11" x 1.73"
- Receiver: Weight:1.92 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AP41OM2A