The G&L ASAT Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
The Tribute® Series ASAT Classic is dripping with Leo mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- Clear Orange over Swamp Ash body, creme pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish, Maple fingerboard
- Gloss Black over Basswood body, 1-ply white pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish, Maple fingerboard
- Tobacco Sunburst over Swamp Ash body, 1-ply white pickguard, clear gloss neck finish, Maple fingerboard
- Butterscotch Blonde over Swamp Ash body, 1-ply black pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish, Maple fingerboard
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, Tribute, L-2000, Saddle-Lock, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For inquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash on translucent and burst finishes, Basswood on solid finishes
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
Customers Also Viewed
Studiologic Sledge 2.0 Black 61-key Virtual-analog Synthesizer, with Fatar TP-9 Keybed, Full Hands-on Controls, Waldorf PPG Synth Engine, Sampling, and Onboard Effects - Black
Studiologic VFP-1/25 Single Piano-style Sustain Pedal Single, Piano-style Sustain Pedal with Normalled Open Polarity
PreSonus StudioLive 64S 64-channel Digital Mixer 64-channel Digital Mixer with 32 Microphone Preamps, 33 Motorized Faders, 64-in/64-out USB Audio Interface, AVB Networking, FLEX DSP Engine, SD Card Recorder, DAW Control, and Software Suite
Studiologic Sledge 2.0 61-key Virtual-analog Synthesizer, with Fatar TP-9 Keybed, Full Hands-on Controls, Waldorf PPG Synth Engine, Sampling, and Onboard Effects
Studiologic Numa Compact 2 and 2x Bag Keyboard Soft Case Soft Case for Studiologic Numa Compact 2 and 2x with 3 Carrying Modes and Outer Accessories Pocket