PDP RACK MAIN & SIDE-CHROME OVER STEEL
- 30.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Designed with the working drummer in mind.
This drum rack, developed by Pacific Drums by DW, is constructed with heavy-duty chrome-plated steel tubing and has a multitude of reinforced clamps and accessories. The Main and Side Drum Rack Package is built to last and can accommodate diverse setups.
Engineered to be strong and modular, with handy features like a nameplate with a built-in level for accurate set-ups, soft-grip rubber feet with integrated spikes, and TechLock locking screws.
PDP V-clamps work with various-sized tubing, so you can pair them up with Pacific hardware, or just about any other manufacturer's tom arms, cymbal arms or accessories for heavy-duty flexibility!
Pacific Drums by DW Chrome Plated Main and Side Drum Rack Package Features:
- (1) 42" stainless steel curved bar
- (4) 36" stainless steel straight bar
- (3) 24" stainless steel straight bar
- (4) 1.5"-1.5" rack clamp
- (3) 1.5"-1.5" T-leg clamp
- (1) 1.5" V-angle adjustable clamp
- (2) 1.5"-3/4" tube top cymbal adapter
- (2) cymbal arm (standard)
- (4) 1.5" V-clamp
- (15) 1.5" hinged memory lock
- (6) rubber feet (2-pack)
- (2) hi-torque drum key
- (1) Pacific nameplate bar level
Rack 'em up with this advanced DW design. Order today.