PreSonus EarMix 16M AVB Personal Monitor Mixer 16 x 2 Personal Monitor Mixer with Per-channel 3-band EQ and Limiter
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Every Musician with their Own Perfect Mix
The simple layout of the PreSonus EarMix 16M AVB-networked personal mixer makes it easy for any performer to intuitively dial in a great-sounding monitor mix quickly. It only takes seconds to select any of the 16 channels, optimize its volume, and place it in the stereo field. Once you've crafted your perfect mix you can sweeten the sound with EQ and limiting — available on every channel as well as the stereo mix bus. Best of all you can save up to 16 preset mix scenes on the EarMix 16M so they're ready for instant recall, making regularly-occurring events painless to set up.
A 16x2 AVB-networked personal monitor mixer with 16 mono input channels, the PreSonus EarMix 16M can be powered via PoE and offers 3-band EQ and limiting on all channels as well as the main mix. The EarMix 16M features channel grouping plus stereo channel linking, a powerful headphone amp perfect for low-impedance in-ear monitors, 2 AVB Ethernet ports, and chaining support that lets you network up to 24 units with a StudioLive Series III mixer.
Ideal personal mixer for any stage or studio production
We've managed countless live shows here at Musical Garage, and we know that you need to hear yourself to perform your best. We also know that personal monitor mixing — onstage or in the studio — is pointless if you can't easily set up your mix. The intuitive layout and straightforward operation of the PreSonus EarMix 16M personal mixer are simple enough for novices to learn in a few minutes. No matter who is using it on stage, they'll be up and running with their own customized monitor mix quickly.
PreSonus EarMix 16M Personal Monitor Mixer Features:
- 16x2 AVB-networked personal monitor mixer
- Powerful headphone amp can drive low-impedance in-ear monitors
- 3-band EQ and limiter on all channels plus main mix
- Stereo channel linking and channel grouping
- May be powered via PoE
- 2 AVB Ethernet ports; network up to 24 units with a StudioLive Series III mixer
- 2 Balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs
- 1/8" stereo aux input
- Store up to 16 mix scenes for instant recall
- Signal present and clipping LED for each input
- 8-segment stereo output meter
- 24 bit, up to 48kHz operation
- Routing setup from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
- Mic-stand mounting option (available separately)