StudioLogic Numa Concert - Professional Live Performance Digital Piano
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 44.10 LBS
- $399.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The touch is grand.
A stunning feel resonates.
The Studiologic Numa Concert is a professional live performance digital piano and a high definition keyboard controller, with 88 keys Graded Hammer Action, solid wood key body and Ivory touch on the top surface of the white keys.
The key action of the Numa Concert provides an absolute authentic touch of a Concert Piano and the triple switch detection system allows a fast repeating rate and a total dynamic control.
Performance with the right sounds.
A selection of 12 best in class sounds easy to manage through a direct control panel. The instrument provides amazing piano sounds based on 9 dynamic levels interpolated in real time and loudness parameters.
Resonance like the real thing.
The new sounds are further made very natural and realistic by the new String Resonance modeling that allows to control and reproduce all the real resonances found in an acoustic piano made by the chords, the damper and the soundboard itself.
It's the right touch.
The perfect control over the sound structure is made possible by the TP/40 WOOD keyboard, with 3 contacts per key and high resolution velocity measuring system. The unique and classic “ivory touch” surface also allows a firm playing accuracy at any speed.
- 88 Keys, TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action
- Ivory Feel
- Triple switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard Fixed (programmable)
- 10 user's velocity curves with auto-learning system (Fatar Touch)
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 2 Parts
- 12 tones
- 2x Acoustic piano, 3x Electric Piano, Clavi, 2x Pad, 2x Organ, 2x Bass
- TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
- Physical modelling resonance (strings/sympathetic/soundboard)
- Master Volume
- Bass, Treble
- Balance Lower / Upper
- Modulation FX: Chorus, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo
- Reverb FX: Room, Hall, Delay
- 50 User's Presets
- Effects Auto-set function
- 2 Parts Split/Layer (programmable Split point)
- Editable Functions
- Transpose (±12), Octave Lower, Octave Upper, Master tune, Velocity, String Resonance, Panic, Hold (layer assign), Expression (layer assign), Free wheel
- MIDI Module
- 2 Zones Split/Layer
- Program Change, Bank Select /LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Octave
- MIDI Volume
- Display 7 segments, 3 digits
- Pitch Bend wheel
- Free wheel (effect, modulation)
- Sounds Section On/Off button
- 12x Sound/Function selection buttons
- Split button
- MIDI Module
- Section On/Off button
- Functions selection
- 2x Effects selection buttons
- 2x Effects control knobs
- 4x Control knobs
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 3,5 mm mini stereo jack
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold, Expression
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI
- AC IN: 110-240 V