ClearSonic IsoPac A (Dark Gray)
- 369.00 LBS
- $896.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
A Complete Iso Booth!
Improve your recordings, with ClearSonic's IsoPac A. If you need extra isolation in your live room, or simply don't have the space for a dedicated iso booth, then the ClearSonic IsoPac A is exactly what you need. Designed to provide up to 60% sound reduction, IsoPac A isn't just convenient, it's highly effective. Built to fit even extravagant drum kits, IsoPac A is completely modular, so if you need more space, you can always add more panels. In addition to transparent acrylic ClearSonic Panels, IsoPac A comes with a complete set of SORBER sound-absorbing panels, which provide excellent sound dampening. You even get a full SORBER lid so sound stays locked in the booth. And since the entire ClearSonic IsoPac A breaks down quickly and simply, it's also perfect for on-site recording rigs.
ClearSonic IsoPac A Portable Isolation Booth Features at a Glance:
- Convenient, portable isolation booth that provides 50-60% sound reduction
- Total overall dimensions of 7' wide, 9' deep, and 6.5' tall - perfect for larger kits!
- This complete isolation kit includes:
- 7 x A5 2'-wide, 5.5'-tall clear acrylic isolation panels
- 7 x AX12 12" height extenders cover your cymbals
- 3 x S5-2L 4'-wide, 5.5'-tall SORBER baffles (form the rear of the booth)
- 1 x STC5D 2'-wide, 5.5'-deep center lid section
- 1 x STC512D 12"-wide, 5.5'-deep center lid section
- 2 x STS5D 2'-wide, 5.5'-deep side lid section
- 7 x S2D 22"-wide x 2'-tall SORBER baffle provide extra absorption for drums
- 1 x Fan Lasko/AirKing 6", 2-speed, low noise fan fan