PreSonus Revelator io24 USB-C Audio Interface USB Audio Interface, 2-in/4-out, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, MIDI I/O, Onboard DSP, 2 Loopback Channels, and Bundled Software
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 3.00 LBS
- $69.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Revelator Processing Power Meets the USB Interface
PreSonus audio interfaces have a reputation for delivering premium audio quality at an accessible price. That distinction rings true with Revelator io24. It’s a highly portable bus-powered interface with serious horsepower under the hood. Revelator benefits from the same DSP found in the acclaimed Studio Live III Series mixers, which lets you add effects to your signal without external processing! Of course, you can’t apply DSP without a solid signal. Revelator io24 has a pair of super-clean XMAX-L microphone preamps with tons of headroom. Other professional features include MIDI I/O, at-a-glance metering, and optional wireless control with a smartphone or tablet. Optimized for streaming, podcasts, and music production, Revelator io24 has more than enough power and flexibility to take your sound to new levels.
Premium vocal processing onboard
The Revelator io24 isn’t just a streamer’s interface! Podcasters and recording musicians find the flexible onboard vocal processing to be quite valuable. The professional sound designers at PreSonus included expertly engineered presets to ensure you'll sound your best, and you can add effects to any channel at the touch of a button. You're sure to find the perfect preset from simple EQ and compression to broad and luscious reverbs. For more extensive control over your effects, download the free UC Surface app for iOS and Android. From there, you can adjust all effects parameters wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet.
Features fit for streamers
If you’re streaming to Facebook Gaming, Twitch, or YouTube, you’ll need an interface that can hold its own. The Revelator io24 is tailor-made for the job, allowing you to capture the sound from your mics and computer with ease. How easy is it? Just engage the Stream Mix feature when you’re ready to go live. Revelator io24 will automatically set up a stereo mix complete with two stereo loopback channels and effects with a single click. In addition, you can set up a custom mix for every input and output channel to achieve the sound that you desire. When we tested the Revelator io24 at Musical Garage, we appreciated the independent reverb bus that adds a final polish to your stream’s sound.
Outstanding software package included
With Revelator io24, you’re getting much more than a remarkable piece of hardware. Your purchase includes a collection of terrific software, including Studio One Artist, Abelton Live Lite, and the Studio Magic plug-in suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins includes emulations of classic studio gear from legendary manufacturers, adding hundreds of dollars in extra value. Punch up your mix bus with the Brainworx bx_opto compressor, add ambient reverb with Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker Plus, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW.
PreSonus Revelator io24 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in/4-out USB audio interface
- XMAX-L preamps provide a clear sound with plenty of headroom
- Onboard DSP customizes your signal
- Professionally designed presets give you a great sound in an instant
- Stream Mix configures the interface for streaming with a single click
- Includes 2 stereo loopback channels for streaming and gaming
- MIDI I/O interfaces with other outboard gear
- Easy-to-read meters make it easy to keep an eye on your levels
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, a collection of awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear
- Wireless control provided by free UC Surface 2 App (iOS/Android)
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 4
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Effects:Highpass Filter, Noise Gate/Expander, Compressor, EQ, Limiter, Delay, Reverb, Detuner, Doubler
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x USB-C
- Software:Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.13 or later, iOS 9.0.3 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Window 10 or later, 64-bit
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Revelator io24