PreSonus StudioLive 32R 34-input, 32-channel Rackmount Digital Mixer with 32 Microphone Preamps, Built-in 40-in/40-out USB 2.0 and 55-in/55-out AVB Audio Interfaces, Integrated Stereo SD Digital Recorder + Remote Software Control + Onboard Digital FX
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery.Free FAT Channel Plug-in Collection, a $499.95 Value!
- 12.00 LBS
- $199.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Infinitely Versatile AVB Stagebox and Rackmount Mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive 32R exhibits exceptional performance, both as a rackmount mixer and as a stagebox for your StudioLive Series III console. It features 32 great-sounding XMAX preamps, a flexible array of I/O, and comprehensive routing, making it useful in innumerable live applications. It's equally at home in the studio, boasting built-in 40-in/40-out USB and 55-in/55-out AVB audio interfaces. Onboard stereo SD recording is also supported, making instant live recordings a breeze. Sculpt your sound to perfection, thanks to vintage-style EQ and compression on every channel, along with a range of reverbs and delays. The StudioLive 32R comes complete with wireless control via your computer or smart device.
Three options for multitrack recording
The PreSonus StudioLive 32R gives you three efficient options for multitrack recording. A built-in SD card recorder allows for easy stereo recording. You can also connect to a computer via USB for 40 channels of recording and playback. And the StudioLive 32R supports AVB over Ethernet too, allowing for 55 channels of recording and playback.
Flex Mixes offer a ton of freedom for any mixing application
At Musical Garage, we know it can be frustrating trying to use the same mixer for many different tasks. That's why we're excited about the 16 Flex Mixes offered on the PreSonus StudioLive 32R. Flex Mixes can be set up as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes, depending on what your show demands. Need a ton of different monitor mixes for a large group of musicians? No problem, you can create up to 16 aux sends if you need to. Same with Subgroups and Matrix mixes — perfect for theater productions and multi-zone venues, respectively. Basically, the StudioLive 32R's Flex Mixes allow you to adapt your mixer to the mixing task at hand, instead of adapting your workflow to the limitations of your mixer.
Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
Simply put, the 32 Class A XMAX preamps onboard the StudioLive 32R sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn't expect from a live console. And mic preamp settings are fully recallable, which is a huge time saver when you mix or record the same band or show on a regular basis.
UC apps deliver full-featured remote control options
One of the major updates Series III brings to the StudioLive mixer line is powerful and flexible remote control via both wired and Wi-Fi network connections. If you're the engineer, then you'll love UC Surface, which is available for Mac, Windows, and iPad platforms. UC Surface lets you access virtually any aspect of your mix, and with support for up to four screens, you could hardly ask for more comprehensive feedback. On the other side of the stage, artists can control their own monitor mixes via the QMix-UC app. What's more, QMix-UC is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
Advanced processing for EQ, compression, and effects
The StudioLive series of consoles has always been known for outstanding effects and processing capabilities, and the StudioLive 32R takes it even further. You get four internal effects buses that are loaded with a combination of reverbs, delays and other effects that you can route any channel through. On top of that, Fat Channel processing offers vintage EQ and compressor models on every channel.
PreSonus StudioLive 32R Features:
- 34-input, 32-channel digital rackmount mixer and AVB Stagebox for StudioLive Series III consoles
- Record and play back up to 40 channels via USB, or up to 55 channels via AVB Ethernet
- Integrated stereo SD digital recorder is perfect for instant live recordings
- 32 fully recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 4 internal effects buses with a combination of reverbs, delays and other effects
- Fat Channel processing provides vintage EQ and compression options for each channel
- Advanced scene management helps you manage complex mixing tasks more efficiently
- 16 Flex Mixes can be used as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)
- Type:Rackmount Digital Mixer
- Channels:40 x 40 (USB), 55 x 55 (AVB networking)
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:32 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Inputs - Other:1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct:16 x 1/4" (mix out)
- Data I/O:1 x EtherCon (AVB), 1 x RJ-45 (network control)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB (40 x 40), Ethernet (AVB, 55 x 55)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" TRS
- EQ Bands:4-band/6-band Parametric EQ, 31-band Graphic EQ
- Effects:Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Signal Processing:Gate, Compressor, Limiter
- Features:Onboard stereo SD recorder
- Software:Studio One Artist, UC Surface Touch, Capture, QMix-UC
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:11.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:StudioLive 32R
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
PreSonus StudioLive Series III Rack Mixers
Powerful and compact, the StudioLive Series III Rack mixers se...
PreSonus—Rick Naqvi Shares some StudioLive Series III Rack Mixer/Stage Box Tips
The new Series III Rack Mixers are here! Learn about their adv...
Rick Naqvi with Phat Hat and the StudioLive Series III, StudioLive Rack Mixer!
Our very own Rick Naqvi shares his experience with the StudioL...