PreSonus StudioLive 32S 32-channel Digital Mixer 32-channel Digital Mixer with 32 Microphone Preamps, 33 Motorized Faders, 64-in/64-out USB Audio Interface, AVB Networking, FLEX DSP Engine, SD Card Recorder, DAW Control, and Software Suite
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 38.00 LBS
- $379.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The most powerful mixer in its class.
The PreSonus StudioLive 32S is a powerhouse — it’s PreSonus’s most formidable offering yet. This 32-channel digital mixer boasts a dual-core FLEX DSP engine with enough muscle to drive 286 simultaneous processors, and then some. What’s more, its FLEX FX multi-effects processor vaunts four slots of reverb emulations and delays with four dedicated effects buses.
Benefit from easy expandability thanks to built-in AVB networking. Enjoy versatile operation by virtue of the 32S’s 16 Flex Mixes. Shape and polish each channel to perfection, courtesy of PreSonus’s lauded Fat Channel processing. The PreSonus StudioLive 32S includes a comprehensive software suite, which enables you to make top-flight recordings right from the get-go.
Dual-core FLEX DSP engine boasts impressive processing muscle
The PreSonus StudioLive 32S is packed with serious power. Its dual-core FLEX DSP engine possesses enough processing muscle to run 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels. And its FLEX FX multi-effects processor includes four slots of reverb emulations and delays with four dedicated effects buses. At Musical Garage, we’re impressed by the sheer amount of raw power that’s lurking under the 32S’s hood.
Three options for multitrack recording
The PreSonus StudioLive 32S gives you three efficient options for multitrack recording. A built-in SD card recorder allows you to record all inputs simultaneously, and you can also play back from the SD card to do virtual soundchecks without a computer. You can also connect to a computer via USB for 64 channels of recording and playback — almost twice that of previous generations. And the StudioLive 32S supports AVB over Ethernet too, enabling you to interface directly with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switches.
Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
Simply put, the 32 Class A XMAX preamps onboard the PreSonus StudioLive 32S sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn’t expect from a live console. And mic preamp settings are fully recallable, which is a huge time saver when you mix or record the same band or show on a regular basis.
Flex Mixes offer a ton of freedom for any mixing application
It can be frustrating trying to use the same mixer for many different tasks. Thanks to Flex Mixes, that’s not the case with the PreSonus StudioLive 32S. Flex Mixes can be set up as aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes, depending on what your show demands.
Need a ton of different monitor mixes for a large group of musicians? No problem, you can create up to 16 aux sends if you need to. Same with subgroups and matrix mixes — perfect for theater productions and multi-zone venues, respectively. Basically, the PreSonus StudioLive 32S’s Flex Mixes allow you to adapt your mixer to the mixing task at hand, instead of adapting your workflow to the limitations of your mixer.
Advanced processing for EQ, compression, and effects
The PreSonus StudioLive series of consoles has always been known for outstanding effects and processing capabilities, and the StudioLive 32S takes it even further. Its FLEX FX multi-effects processor supplies you with four internal effects buses that are loaded with a combination of reverbs, delays, and other effects that you can route any channel through. On top of that, Fat Channel processing offers vintage EQ and compressor models on every channel. And if you crave even more plug-in processing power, you can bolster your 32S with PreSonus’s Fat Channel Collection (sold separately).
Includes a plethora of useful software
The PreSonus StudioLive 32S is a complete solution. It includes UC Surface mix control software, which enables you to access virtually any aspect of your mix, and with support for up to four screens, you could hardly ask for more comprehensive feedback. Capture live recording software records all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD card, or both for a redundant live recording rig. You also get Studio One Artist — a powerful DAW with smart features aimed at making you a total creative beast. What’s more, the 32S is compatible with the free QMix-UC app, which allows artists to control their own monitor mixes.
To take it to the next level, the PreSonus StudioLive includes the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.
PreSonus StudioLive 32S Digital Mixer Features:
- 32-channel digital mixing console with built-in SD card recorder
- Dual-core FLEX DSP engine possesses enough processing muscle to run 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 mixing channels
- Record and play back up to 64 channels via USB — almost twice that of previous generations
- Supports AVB over Ethernet for use with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switches
- Built-in SD card support for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks
- Fully recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders allow you to mix with precision
- 24 DCA groups help you manage complex productions with high channel counts
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor vaunts 4 slots of reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Fat Channel processing provides vintage EQ and compression options for each channel
- Better visual feedback than ever, with full-color touchscreen and channel scribble strips
- Advanced scene management helps you manage complex mixing tasks more efficiently
- 16 Flex Mixes can be used as aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes
- DAW control with advanced Studio One integration, MCU emulation for Logic, and HUI emulation for Pro Tools
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/Android/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of awesome plug-ins by Maag Audio, Lexicon, Arturia, and others
- Compatible with the Fat Channel Collection (sold separately)
- Type:Digital Mixer
- Channels:32 channels, 40 mix channels
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:16 x XLR (mic), 16 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:Switchable per channel
- Inputs - Line:1 x Dual RCA Stereo (tape), 4 x 1/4" (2 x stereo aux in)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main out), 1 x XLR (mono sum), 2 x 1/4" (monitor)
- Outputs - Other:12 x XLR (mix out), 4 x 1/4" (mix out), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (tape), 4 x 1/4" (sub outs)
- Outputs - Digital:1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Busses/Groups:16 x FlexMix Buses (aux, subgroup, matrix), 26 total mix buses
- Talkback:1 x XLR (phantom power)
- Data I/O:1 x Locking Ethernet (AVB audio network), 1 x RJ45 (network control)
- USB:1 x Type B (64 x 64)
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Faders:33 x Touch-sensitive motorized faders
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/48kHz
- Effects:FLEX FX Multi-effects processor, 4 x effects slots, 4 x effects buses
- Signal Processing:Fat Channel plug-ins, 10 x EQs, 10 x Compressors
- Transport Controls:Yes
- DAW Control:Advanced Studio One, MCU Logic emulation, HUI Pro Tools emulation
- Screen:7" Touchscreen
- Storage:SD card recorder (34 track)
- Software:Studio One Artist, UC Surface (Mac, Windows, Android, iPad), QMix-UC App (iOS, Android), Presonus Capture
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:37.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:STUDIOLIVE 32S