PreSonus StudioLive 32 Series III Digital Mixer
- 38.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The most powerful mixer in its class.
The StudioLive® 32 digital console/recorder is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. The result of nine years of R&D, our third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 33 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 32 actually improves upon PreSonus®' legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations to fit the way you work. The coveted StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that's equally formidable in live and studio applications.
Integrated multitrack recording and virtual soundcheck — no computer required.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive, rock-solid multitrack recording application with virtual soundcheck. It's installed directly into the StudioLive 32 so you can leave your laptop at home. Capture's one-touch recording makes it easy to record to the StudioLive 32's onboard SD multitrack recorder. When you're finished recording, open your Capture session in Studio One®Professional for Mac® and Windows® (included), and the entire mix scene will transfer to your Studio One session, including fader levels, Fat Channel setting, and yes, any drum solos that you may have had to endure that night.
A re-envisioned Fat Channel.
The StudioLive 32's Fat Channel has received a major overhaul while continuing to offer digital precision with the heart and soul of analog. Our new Fat Channel implements a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel, from classic tube limiters to passive EQs. And in addition to channel processing, the StudioLive 32 offers 6-band, fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs. Enjoy extensive, studio-style processing when recording on location or running shows on the road!
Define your own layouts, views, and workflows.
StudioLive 32 goes above and beyond in providing ways to customize things to best fit the way you work. User layers for the channel faders let you place any channel or bus fader anywhere you want — and they're easy to set up. But we didn't stop there. How about customizing your Fat Channel layout, putting the parameters you care about most right at your fingertips? There are even several workflow options to personalize your mixing experience. For instance, you can control the mixer with multiple iPads and –optionally– a computer, each running UC Surface with a different view, enabling you to see and touch all of the controls you need at a given time.
- Type:Digital Console/Recorder
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:16 x XLR (mic), 16 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:Switchable per channel
- Inputs - Line:2 x stereo RCA (tape in), 4 x 1/4" (2 stereo aux in)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main out), 1 x XLR (mono sum), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out)
- Outputs - Other:12 x XLR (mix out), 4 x 1/4" (mix outputs), 4 x 1/4" (sub outputs), 2 x stereo RCA (tape out)
- Inputs - Digital:Bluetooth streaming
- Outputs - Digital:1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Busses/Groups:16 FlexMixes (aux, subgroup, matrix)
- Talkback:1 x XLR (with phantom power)
- Data I/O:1 x Ethercon (AVB 58 x 58), 1 x RJ45 (network control)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB (38 x 38), Ethernet (AVB 55 x 55)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Faders:33 x touch sensitive, motorized
- EQ Bands:Parametric EQ per channel, Graphic, Vintage EQ's
- Effects:Reverb, Delay, Vintage modeling, Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Signal Processing:Fat Channel processing (filter, gate, compressor)
- Transport Controls:Yes
- DAW Control:Yes (Studio One)
- Screen:7" touchscreen
- Storage:SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
- Software:Studio One Professional (PC,Mac), QMix-UC control software (iOS, Android)
- Weight:37.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:SLMAD32