T-Rex Engineering Stereo Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- In Stock, Fixed Freight includes: Insurance, Warranty and Delivery
- 2.00 LBS
- $39.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
By using new hardware, T-Rex has not only created a very "studio-sounding" delay, but also were able to increase the delay time to a maximum of 3 seconds. It sounds more modern and it doesn´t distort or warble - it merely sends out what you put in, only a little later and in a very pleasing way. Just like all of T-Rex's other delays, the dry signal is kept analog, so there is no latency or coloring from the converters to the dry signal.
Tap tempo and more
Tap Tempo works great for keeping the delay time in sync with the guy banging on the skins, but there is much to be said for subdivisions. A straight up quarter note delay works great for most sounds, but the rhythmic pattern that emerges from a perfect dotted eighth delay is quite nice and triplets can be just the ticket in swing or more rootsy types of music, so T-Rex included all three options.
You only have to tap the footswitch to the beat of the song, and the Replay Box will do the rest of the work for you by adjusting the delay time to 1/1, 2/3 or 3/4 of your foot taps, depending on the switch setting. Try tapping a perfect triplet with your foot while you play… you will know why the switch comes in handy!
The Replay Box features stereo inputs and outputs, so you get the most out of those stereo modulation boxes. Not only is the dry stereo image kept intact, the DSP processes each side individually according to the knobs' settings. It´s sort of like having two identical delay pedals for each side. The Replay Box delay is simple to use, it´s packed with the most sought-after features and the sound is solid as a rock. And just for the record, there´s no way you´re getting it in a smaller box than this.
Long delay times and great sound.
- Analog dry signal
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Pristine and clear sound
- Up to 3 seconds of delay
- Incredibly small form factor
- Runs on standard 9VDC power
- True stereo operation (L/R inputs and outputs)
Stereo Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input impedance: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: Less than 1K Ohm
- Power supply voltage: Minimum 8.5 V DC/Maximum 12.5 V DC
- Current draw at 9V DC: 110 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 3Vp/p
- Battery type/life: 9V 6F22/ 22 - 30 minutes
- External connectors: Input jack (L&R), output jack (L&R), 9V DC jack
- Controls: on/off, tap, volume, mix, repeat, tempo, modeDimensions: 2.4 x 2 x 4.5"
- Weight: 9.52 oz